List of release notes
The XLSX export format is now available by default for all dashboard exports. This new format will allow you to avoid errors encountered when opening XLS files.
- [Improvement] Backup
The "backup outdated" alert is now also issued if the machine is offline (the RG agent no longer communicates).
- [Improvement] Backup - Activity page
When viewing the backup logs, the error lines are now separated from the warning lines for better reading.
- [New feature] Network neighborhood on server agent - Active scan
In addition to the passive scan which regularly feeds back the exchanges between an agent and its neighbors, it is now possible to launch a network scan on demand. This method will interrogate all possible neighboring IPs via a ping.
- [New feature] Network neighborhood - View neighbors from a node
It is now possible to view network neighbors from a node. A new column present allows you to see which agents have detected the listed neighbor. It is also possible to export this list.
- [New feature] Network neighborhood on server agent - Agent deployment
If an attempt to deploy agents to a neighbor fails, the attempt will now be automatically renewed every hour. It is also possible to stop any new deployment attempt or restart it immediately.
- [New feature] Event template - Support for HP ProLiant Gen10 machines
We have modified the HP Hardware template to add new 2 vents that will allow you to monitor HP ProLiant Gen10 machines.