The changes in the October updates include (but are not limited to):
- [Improvement]: The help panel is now clearer and context-aware when moving between different tabs on the App Manager page. The minimum technical requirements for use have been added.
- [Addition]: Exports are now available in the "application status" tab.
- [Bug] Correction: When choosing an application, the chosen version (Different from Auto Update by default) will now be properly preserved and applied for deployment.
- [Improvement]: The help panel is now clearer in explaining the success rate displayed in activities.
- [Improvement]: The Chocolatey package and its dependencies, which are required for using App Manager, are no longer displayed in the app status list as "out-of-policy" packages.
- [Addition]: Error logs are now available when deploying the Chocolatey application for the first time.
- [Addition]: The Activity Backups export now includes a new information column when performed as a server administrator. The physical environment ID is now visible.
- [Bug] Correction: Error messages related to failures in Backups and M365 restores have been revised to provide more clarity on the reasons for failure.
- [Bug] Correction: Viewing login logs is no longer affected by a display error (page crash).
- [Bug] Correction: Multi-screen usage now works without errors related to browser popup permission.
- [Bug] Correction: License export is functional again. You can export data from the login logs tab using the "Export" action in the top right of the list.
- [Bug] Correction: Multi-screen usage: the remote mouse cursor now appears normally in the tabs of the second screen.
- [Bug] Correction: A graphical bug that affected the display when starting a remote control session has been fixed.
- [Addition]: You can now reboot a machine without being disconnected from the remote session.
- [Addition]: New warning information on the approval window has been added when using Assist with a trial account.
- [Improvement]: File transfer now prevents automatic Windows session lock to avoid interrupting ongoing file transfers.
- [Addition]: Additional information has been added to error logs encountered in the context of backups.
- [Change]: Uninstallations of applications that do not succeed will now be marked as "Out of Policy."
- [Bug] Correction: Synthesis page crash has been fixed. You can now view tickets and alerts.
- [Addition]: The filters used in the list to customize your views will now be applied in exports. Exports will reflect the filtered list.
- [Addition]: It is now possible to request email confirmation when configuring a backup restoration. Once the restoration is completed, the user will receive an email with important information related to the restoration (duration, data volume, success/failure, etc.).
[Addition]: Columns have been added and modified in job exports.
- The "Backup Product" column is now available.
- [Addition]: The user list export from the security and authentication policy now contains more information to quickly identify the policy applied to each user.